- Log in to the WordPress Admin panel.
- From the left menu panel go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload to install the plugin.
- Click Upload.
- Click Install Now & activate the plugin after installation
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Timeline WP Pro” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu, you will go to the plugin’s listing page and you will also see the add new button, once you click on that button you will go to the Timeline WP Pro page where you can create a timeline showcase.
How to upgrade from Timeline Event History free version to Timeline Event History Pro?
If you are already using the free version of Timeline Event History, and want to switch to our Pro version.
Follow the below steps:
- First, you need to Deactivate or uninstall the free version of Timeline Event History from the list of your installed plugins inside the WP dashboard.
- To uninstall the plugins, go to Dashboard from the left menu and choose Plugins >>Installed plugins, now choose to deactivate below the plugin name to uninstall the plugin.
- After successful uninstallation, you can install and use Timeline Event History Pro.